Services required during the implementation phase to review the systems contractor’s submittals, to check pre-installation and on-site workmanship and progress, and to supervise the acceptance testing of all systems.
- Review with systems contractor and the client to establish scheduling, operating, and reporting procedures for implementation.
- Review and approve the systems contractor’s shop drawings for conformance with the specifications and contract documents.
- Review and approve workmanship and progress of the systems contractor during fabrication at his shop.
- Conduct site visits during systems installation to verify workmanship and conformance to specifications.
- Supervise and approve on-site acceptance testing of all equipment and systems operation.